Thursday 9 February 2012

Swallowing the Dictionary

In 2009, for my own use, I made a recording of Ripman's nomenclature - the recording isn't perfect, and contains a number of errors - some slips of the eye while reading,other just a result of tiredness, as the task of recording took a month of daily sessions, recording the material in Latin-English. Despite the problems with this recording,it still has great utility for a student, and I offer a copy of it as a download on Latinum. I still listen to this recording myself around once a month, to reinforce and expand my vocabulary.

I want to re-record the book, more accurately, and this time in Latin-English-Latin, giving a dual repetition of each phrase. This will take longer, but will increase the utility of the material. Ideally, I would like to memorise the entire contents of this text.


No comments: